Monday, December 17, 2012

Update time!



Wow, I haven’t posted a blog since July? I am so sorry about that! I never knew how hard it is to maintain a blog. How have you guys been since then? Hope everyone is doing well! As you guys know I was doing well after my Calmare treatments, but I’m sad to say that the pain has been back.  It was a blissful 8 months, and that was more than I could have asked for. We have more treatments set up for February, so I’m toughing it out until then!
RSD Support and Hope had been on an extended break from our weekly meetings, but I am so happy to say that they’ll be starting up again soon. We have a new member on our team! His name is Dan, and he is my big brother. This organization has turned into a completely family based organization. Danny was the last one that wasn’t involved, and now we’ve trapped him too! I am also so happy to announce that we have received our first really big donation! American Muscle has given us a very generous donation, and we are so looking forward to putting it to good use. We would like to thank them once more.
We hope to plan another fundraiser sooner rather than later. More details on that as I get them. Today I updated the website! I’m usually not great at web design, but I have to say that I think I did pretty well (you can feel free to lie to me if I haven’t). You can check that out and tell me how I did here: http://www.rsdsupportandhope.org/
Just a reminder that I have an email address so you guys can talk to me whenever you want! Send me something at: kait@rsdsupportandhope.org. I love hearing from you guys! You can also say hi to me on facebook: www.facebook.com/RSDSupportandHope and twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/RSDSAH.
That’s all for now! Sending lots and lots and lots of love! I hope you’re all doing well!
                                                Kait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment