Friday, October 4, 2013

Friday Update!



Hello, my loves!
Happy Friday; I hope you’re all having an okay day. The pain levels are high for me today, but I’m getting through it.  The past few days I’ve been trying Topamax and it really didn’t work well for me. The side effects were making me feel awful, and I’ve had some scary ones as well. I think we’ll be stopping that one. The next thing I’ll be trying is Cymbalta. I’ve tried it before so I know that the side effects aren’t that bad so I’m not nearly as nervous to start that one. I’m also on Ativan for sleep and I’m hoping that starts to work better soon. 

It’s a very hockey weekend for me! The Flyers are playing on Saturday and Sunday so that is how I plan on spending my weekend. I hope I start to feel a bit better so I can get out a little bit. I’m also going to start working on the RSDSAH YouTube page this weekend! I’m so excited, and if you have any ideas for playlists that you want to see please let me know! So far I’m hoping to add some RSD information videos, music that helps me through the day, funny videos to make you laugh and things like that.

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend. Talk to you Monday :) xo

New email address:  rsdsah@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment