Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Tuesday!



Good Morning!

It’s Tuesday; October 8th and the weather is awful! Before RSD rainy and cold days were my favorite, but now there the most difficult. Pain levels are high. I had a busy weekend, so I’m now attempting to recover from that. Otherwise, I’m doing alright. I’ve got some fun stuff to do tomorrow so that is what is getting me through today. 


I’ve been having really bad migraines the past few months. Has anyone experienced this? We’ve been wondering if it’s connected to RSD somehow. Over the weekend we got a paper that needed to be signed to give permission for the SSD people to get all of my medical/school/work records. I’m not sure when that will actually be happening though because of the government shutdown. I’ve been really worried about that lately. 


I hope to have the RSD YouTube page up today, or tomorrow. I’ll keep you updated on that :) Question Tuesday has been posted on Facebook go to this link to answer: www.facebook.com/RSDSupportandHope/posts/623742154344208


Sending you lots of love & comfort. 


New email address:  rsdsah@gmail.com



1 comment:

  1. The headaches are a territory that I am way too familiar in. I went a month with a headache every single day. They eventually let up, though I am still having 2-3 a week... my doctors said that it's because of the RSD as well as too much stress. Also we added more protein into my diet (yuck) so I think that also may be helping. Hang in there and keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete