Friday, October 18, 2013

Weekend Update!

Good afternoon! How is everyone?

It’s Friday the 18th of October and I am exhausted! My new medication has been making me really tired, and it hasn’t been helping the pain levels at all. Pain is probably an 8 today. I’ve been sleeping downstairs for the past few days because the stairs have just not been possible. Otherwise I’m alright! I haven’t been moving around that great, but I’m hoping I feel a little better tomorrow so I can have fun with my dad this weekend.

I don’t have much to report today! There is a lovely girl named Ashley trying to raise enough money to pay off medical bills and get to the Cleveland Clinic! If you can help at all please go to this link: http://www.gofundme.com/4bj150. Remember that every little bit helps!

Sending you all lots of love and hugs. Hope you have a good weekend!

New email address:  rsdsah@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment